A compact, but pretty useful adjust appeared in the current Logos eight.7 update: we can now drag and drop shortcut menu things to our preferred order!
- Pick out the Guides or Tools menu (A)
- Click and hold one particular of the shortcut icons at the best of the menu (B)
- Drag and drop it to a new position (C)
And do not overlook how to location a shortcut at the best:
- Appropriate-click on any item in the menu (D)
- Choose Pin to best (E)
To take away a shortcut from the best:
- Appropriate-click on a shortcut item at the best (F)
- Deselect Pin to best (G)
The eight.7 update contained quite a few modifications, particularly a new choice menu and a redesigned Context menu. You can go right here to view a Free of charge webinar with regards to these menus.
For reside, hands-on coaching, make confident to register for Camp Logos.
And do not overlook to comply with Faithlife.com/mpseminars, and you will automatically get a Free of charge digital download of Dr. Grant Osborne’s commentary Ephesians Verse by Verse.
Morris Proctor is a certified trainer for Logos Bible Application. Morris, who has educated thousands of Logos customers at his two-day Camp Logos seminars, delivers several coaching components.