A Logos consumer despatched on this query to us:
Underneath the brand new Logos 8, I can’t discover how you can scroll by means of notes in biblical order. My notes are tied to verses and I used to have the ability to scroll from verse 1 to 2 to three, and so forth. Now I’ve the verse I’m engaged on however can not scroll up or right down to notes on the earlier verse. Any assist right here?
Nice query and sure we are able to do because the consumer described!
Give this a go:
- Select Instruments | Content material | Notes
- Click on the Sidebar icon (A) to toggle on the pane housing Filters (B)
- Click on within the Bible E book part a guide of the Bible housing the Notes you want to see (C)
- Discover the Notes anchored to that guide are actually displayed within the Notes checklist, however not essentially in canonical or biblical order (D)
- Click on the Kind by drop-down checklist (E)
- Choose Reference (F)
- Discover the Notes are actually displayed in biblical order (G)
- Click on the primary Word within the checklist (H), which opens it within the Word Editor on the proper (I)
- Press the down arrow on the keyboard
- Discover the subsequent Word within the checklist (J) is now displayed within the Word Editor (Okay)
As you proceed to press the down arrow you’ll scroll by means of the entire Notes within the checklist. After all, the up arrow will take you again up the checklist of Notes!
For extra detailed coaching about Logos Eight Notes, take a look at the archived model of Morris Proctor’s Notes Webinar.
For reside, hands-on coaching, register for the upcoming Camp Logos in Atlanta, GA on July 22–24.
And don’t neglect to observe faithlife.com/MPSeminars and also you’ll routinely obtain a FREE digital obtain of Dr. Grant Osborne’s commentary Ephesians Verse by Verse.
Morris Proctor is an authorized coach for Logos Bible Software program. Morris, who has skilled hundreds of Logos customers at his two-day Camp Logos seminars, supplies many coaching supplies.