Content material supervisor for Bible Gateway
[Learn the Bible Gateway Weblog put up, What Does It Imply to Reside in a Submit-Reality World?: An Interview with Abdu Murray]
In response to Barna analysis (@barnagroup), probably the most post-Christian metropolis in America is Springfield–Holyoke, MA. And the northeast/New England portion of america is probably the most post-Christian area, because the prime eight metropolis areas on the checklist — Portland–Auburn, ME; Windfall, RI–New Bedford, MA; Burlington, VT; Boston, MA–Manchester, NH; Albany–Schenectady–Troy, NY; Hartford–New Haven, CT; and Rochester, NY — are positioned there.
[Learn the Bible Gateway Weblog put up, Discovering Reality: An Interview with Nancy Pearcey]
Barna bases the “post-Christian” label on the share of the inhabitants that meets 9 or extra of such elements as
- Disagree the Bible is correct
- Haven’t learn the Bible (within the final week)
- Don’t imagine in God
- Disagree that religion is essential of their lives.
[Learn the Bible Gateway Weblog put up, Pondering Like An Atheist: An Interview with Anthony DeStefano]
The proportion of people in Springfield-Holyoke, MA who
- haven’t learn the Bible (within the final week) is 87%
- haven’t attended a Christian church (within the final 6 months) is 65%
- have by no means made a dedication to Jesus is 60%
- haven’t prayed to God (within the final week) is 47%
- disagree that religion is essential of their lives is 41% and
- don’t imagine in God is 11%.
[Learn the Bible Gateway Weblog put up, Evangelism in a Skeptical World: An Interview with Sam Chan]
[Learn the Bible Gateway Weblog put up, The One Factor Christians Dare Not Abandon]
Get biblically clever and spiritually match by turning into a member of Bible Gateway Plus. Attempt it proper now!