Our Logos Bible Software program continues to increase and enhance. Usually it’s a small enchancment that creates a big effect. Working example is a latest 8.5 tweak: Notebooks and Collections had been added as Filters on the Docs menu.
Check out this:
- Select the Docs menu
- Click on the Yours tab to show your private paperwork (A)
- Click on the Sidebar icon (B) to toggle on a listing of Filters (C)
- Discover within the Sort part (D) 2 new Filters:
- Pocket book (E)
- Useful resource Assortment (F)
- Click on one in all these new Filters (E or F) to show matching hits on the appropriate (G)
- Click on a Pocket book or Assortment on the appropriate (H) to open it (I)
Fairly cool, eh?
For much more energy, use the Teams (J) and Public (Okay) tabs to share and obtain Notebooks and Collections!
For video coaching on the entire 8.5 adjustments, please try MPSeminarsOnline.com.
For stay, hands-on coaching, register for the upcoming Camp Logos in Atlanta, GA on July 22–24.
And don’t neglect to observe Faithlife.com/MPSeminars, and also you’ll robotically obtain a FREE digital obtain of Dr. Grant Osborne’s commentary Ephesians Verse by Verse.
Morris Proctor is an authorized coach for Logos Bible Software program. Morris, who has skilled hundreds of Logos customers at his two-day Camp Logos seminars, supplies many coaching supplies.