– You are getting closer and closer to walking. Currently, you need to hold on to someone else’s finger while you walk in order to feel confident enough.
– You are completely off of formula and on Vitamin D milk. We are working on getting rid of the bottle but you are stubborn.
– When we ask you if you want to “eat” or want a “snack” you now smack your lips in response.
– You have started to fold your hands when we pray at meal times. It is pretty adorable.
– You are still in 24 month/ 2T clothing. You also wear a size 4 shoe right now.
– I think you are slowly getting over your stranger danger. You still aren’t a huge fan of new people but are warming up to them a little easier than before.
– You are getting ready to start in the toddler classroom and love playing with all of their toys when you visit. The toddler playground is also a favorite of yours. –Our outdoorsy girl.-
Happy 1st birthday, baby girl! We love you so much. You are such a happy baby and we can’t wait to watch you continue to grow.