No hymnals? No dilemma.
In Faithlife Proclaim, you can show pages from hymnals on the large screen with just a couple of clicks. It is a excellent way to support your church sing in components and carry on the tradition of hymnody.
Study the complete tutorial, or hold reading for a shorter version.
How to add paperless hymnals to Proclaim
- Uncover a choice of hymns at PaperlessHymnal.com.
- When you choose a hymn, it will automatically download as a PowerPoint file (ending .ppt), even if you do not personal PowerPoint.
- In Proclaim, select Media > Import Media > Song lyrics
- Below Step two, select Import as images…
- Uncover the slides in your computer’s Downloads folder. Appear for files ending .ppt. If you lately downloaded the files from Paperless Hymnal, they should really be close to the best of your Downloads folder.
- Pick the files you want to import and click Open.
- Stick to the prompts in Proclaim, and the slides will be added to your library.
From there, the slides function as all other media does in the media browser.
Study the complete tutorial for far more screenshots and specifics.
Don’t yet have Faithlife Proclaim?
If you haven’t attempted Proclaim, now is a excellent time to start a free of charge trial (no credit card essential). For a month you and your complete church will get access to highly effective church presentation software program, plus more than 16,000 pieces of church media.