I’m now accepting applications for my Spring ministry coaching cohort with Tailored Coach. If you are interested in building higher gospel-centrality in your ministry — if you are in your initially 5 years at your church or major a revitalization/transition function, in specific — this could be a terrific chance to study from other males in the trenches and get some aid “dialing in” on some essential concerns.
six months of group meetings featuring quick applicational lectures with Q&A by way of Zoom
Cohort access 24/7 by way of private Slack group
Individualized aid with pastoral, sensible, or individual matters.
Right here are some subjects I’ve helped pastors with in the final two seasons of the cohort:
– Establishing each content material and delivery with preaching.
– Obtaining a grasp on gospel-centered philosophy for ministry.
– Transitioning from attractional to gospel-centered paradigm.
– Troubleshooting modest groups, discipleship method, membership improvement.
– Leadership improvement.
– Navigating employees concerns or places of conflict in the church.
– Family members/function balance.
– Individual disciplines and devotional life.
– Marriage and household concerns.
– and much more
Much more information, like schedule and application access at my web page at Tailored Coach.
I’m particularly interested in assisting guys in their initially decade of ministry, especially with concerns of obtaining identity in Christ and how to pastor from that, as effectively as relational dynamics in ministry and leadership. Space of course is restricted, and we begin Feb. 7, so if you or a person you know is interested, apply quickly!