Presently, I have 5 dating and partnership resolutions. I may well add much more later. These are the ones that are most essential for me ideal now.
- Be much more present. I can not alter the previous and I can not predict the future. Why waste time and power pondering about either 1?
- Accept items as they are, not how I consider they must be or how I’d like them to be
- Cease providing guys the advantage of the doubt and cancel when I have a sneaking suspicion the date will be terrible. I can not try to remember a time exactly where I wanted to cancel, went, and it turned out to be wonderful. (If
you study Blink by Malcolm Gladwell, he essentially says you come to be an
professional at a thing after you do it for more than 10,000 hours. I know I’ve had
much more than 10,000 hours of going on dates, analyzing texts, emails, and conversations, and speaking about males, dating, and relationships.)
- Treat a guy with the utmost level of irrelevancy till he provides me motives to make him relevant in my life. I will not devote much more than 1 minute speaking about guys with my close friends just before or soon after a date. I will not play the “what if” game. I will not let guys who never get the hint annoy me. Et al.
- Not take items on my calendar so seriously. For instance, 1 of my girlfriends keeps asking me to lunch and rescheduling.
Going forward, I will leave it penciled in on my calendar, but if that day and time rolls about and I’d rather do a thing else, I am canceling and performing that a thing else