“’Joie de Vivre” is contagious.” I just listened to a podcast by Linda Dillon (author of The Wonderful Awakening) exactly where she discussed the significance of taking time to regenerate ourselves and locate our “joie de vivre,” which inspired me to share these thoughts with you.
Even although Carrying out gets items accomplished and we really feel happy, taking the time to tap into Inner-Peace and Joy raises us to a Larger Plane of Consciousness. It is in these larger states that Inspiration is Birthed.
And it is Inspired Thoughts that Motivate Us to make Much better Selections for Ourselves – and For the Globe about us.
In this busy day and age exactly where each moment appears to be filled with to-do’s and anxiety appears to overshadow all we do – it is significant to Actually locate Alone and Quiet time.
Quiet time that Rejuvenates Us and Connects us to Inner-Peace and permits us Tap into Joy and its sense of “joie de vivre.”
As nicely as inspired by Linda’s podcast, this weblog post is primarily based on ideas in my book, “Your Journey to Peace …”
About Book found right here (available in print and e-book).
Most of us have lost these connections – or at least have problems sustaining them for much more than a handful of moments. There are quite a few causes. Right here are a handful of:
- A lot of of us really feel inclined to take in each aspect contemporary living provides us – normally to the point of feeling scattered and stressed.
- In our sincere wish to be beneficial to other people or to support bring about a far better planet we normally overextend ourselves – and are left feeling drained, joyless, and in some cases even resentful.
- And even our attempts for relaxation can be fraught with anxiety. We could drive to a Day Spa or exciting occasion and get stuck in targeted traffic or terrible climate coming residence negating most of the fantastic feelings.
- Our weekend getaways, annual vacations, and out of nation travelling we so rely on to rejuvenate us normally go awry, as the hitches in travel plans and unexpected surprises of the new environments bring with them anxiety and/or disappointment, which are not conducive to returning rejuvenated.
As nicely as meditation, prayer, yoga and the quite a few widespread methods of connecting to Spirit and our God-selves, right here are a handful of of the straightforward items we can do that support reawaken the Inner-Peace and Joy inside us, permitting that contagious “joie de vivre” to pulse via us.
- Listening to our preferred music.
- Sitting beneath a tree or on your preferred park bench – carrying out certainly nothing at all.
- Watching the sun glistening off the snow.
- Sitting on the porch just staring at the scene in front of us.
- Gazing at the stars.
- Watching / listening to the waves.
- Watching the sun glistening off the water.
- Enjoying the pristine new fallen snow: how it so beautifully lazes on the trees.
- And merely locating a quiet spot, closing our eyes, tuning out the planet, and listening to our breathing brings us to that quiet spot exactly where peaceful feelings abide.
Acquiring Alone and Quiet time and staying in that spot till Peace and Joy arise in us – and Reveling in the feelings that come about till it nearly hurts – till Joy is Bursting Out of Us – is how we will locate Sustainable Inner-Peace. Exactly where we can Tap into Joy. Exactly where our “joie de vivre” can come to be contagious mainly because it is just oozing out of us.
~ Rosemary McCarthy © January 30, 2019.
See right here for my other weblog articles on this web site – right here for other people on my SpiritedFawn publications web site (also with facts on my new book Why We Are the Way We Are – book 1 of my ‘Our Journeys to Peace’ Series. There is a hyperlink there to return to this web site).
right here for sign up for my free of charge month-to-month newsletter with different themes and to keep updated on my new books’ publication dates.
You can share this short article with other people as extended as you consist of the complete © notation under. When you share via Facebook, the message automatically copies.
Copyright © 2019 by Rosemary McCarthy. All rights Reserved. To copy, share, or distribute this post merely make sure the content material is copied in its entirety, is unaltered, and is distributed freely and for no monetary or private achieve, and that this copyright notice and the hyperlink for the short article and the web site: www.yourjourneytopeace.com incorporated. You can make contact with me at: [email protected] Blessings and thank you kindly. Rosemary.