– Your 2nd tooth has popped by means of. You now have each of your bottom front teeth.
– You can clap your hands and wave. We are functioning on blowing kisses, which tends to make you giggle just about every time.
– You say “dadadada” and “babababa” frequently. We are functioning actually tough on “mamama.”
– You have upped your army crawling to be in a position to get across a area fairly speedily. You are now into almost everything and even attempted to climb the stairs final evening. You got up the initially step, we are going to be in difficulty quickly.
– You nevertheless enjoy to spit/blow bubbles.
– You get so pleased that you bite. Generally this is taking mommy’s chin in your mouth and biting tough. Silly boy!
– You nevertheless enjoy to be sung to and hate receiving into your vehicle seat. Your sisters are actually fantastic about singing to calm you down. It is adorable.
– You enjoy to watch the dogs and attempt to pull their hair just about every possibility you get.
– You are at present on your fifth diverse round of antibiotics for this under no circumstances ending ear infection. We are awaiting a get in touch with from an ENT to book an appointment and hoping we can get a surgery lined up prior to our flight in a couple of weeks.
– You have had actually rough nights due to these ear infections and meds that are creating your poor tummy upset. We are now providing you Motrin at evening which I hate but appears to support your poor ears.
– Even with the clear discomfort you have had all this month, you are nevertheless such a pleased infant! You enjoy to give smiles and giggle.
– You are consuming so substantially table meals and have a fantastic appetite! You are also carrying out a fairly decent job of drinking water out of a sippy cup all by your self!
– You have began transitioning to the older infant classroom at college and it tends to make you look like such a tiny man. Mommy is not ready for you to develop up so quickly.We enjoy you so substantially, “bubba!” You make us all smile each day!