THE
TRUTH: NONE!

You
can’t be saved by getting a Catholic or member of any Protestant
denomination or other religion. No church or religion can save you!

You
Can Only Be Saved By means of A Private Partnership And Faith In The Lord Jesus Christ,
God’s Only Begotten Son!

How
Can I Be Certain Of That?

Right here is what the Bible, God’s
infallible unerring Word, teaches about Jesus.

Acts
four:12 (NIV) says

Salvation
is discovered in no 1 else, for there is no other name beneath heaven
provided to mankind by which we will have to be saved.”

Matthew
1:21 (NIV) says
She
will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus,
simply because he will save his individuals from their sins.”

John
14:six (NIV) says
Jesus
answered, ‘I am the way and the truth and the life. No 1 comes to
the Father except by way of me.’”

Then,
What Should I Do To Be Saved?

Romans
10:13 (NIV) says
for,
‘Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.’”

John
1:12 (NIV) says
But
to all who did obtain him, to these who believed in his name, he
gave the ideal to turn out to be youngsters of God.”

I
Have Lived A Quite Sinful Life.

Will Jesus Obtain Me?

John
six:37 (NIV) says
All
these the Father offers me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I
will never ever drive away.”

John
three:16 (NIV) says
For
God so loved the globe that he gave his 1 and only Son, that
whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.”

Accept Jesus As Your Savior.

Jesus
loves you.  He voluntarily shed His blood and died a horrible death on the cross at Calvary so that
you could be forgiven, saved, healed and delivered.

Accept Him now as your Savior. Then, trust
fully in His atoning death by which He paid the complete ransom
for all your sins. Basically do this and He will have mercy and forgive
all your sins.

two.
Think.

Acts
16:31 (NIV) says
They
replied, ‘Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved.’”

three.
Confess Your Sins to Jesus.

Timothy two:five (NIV) says

For
there is 1 God and 1 mediator involving God and mankind, the man
Christ Jesus.”

four.
Confess Christ Ahead of Other individuals.

Romans
10:9 (NIV) says
If
you declare with your mouth, ‘Jesus is Lord’, and think in your
heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.”

If
you think that Jesus died for you, we encourage you to say the

Father,
I know that I have broken your laws and my sins have separated me
from you. I am really sorry, and now I want to turn away from my previous
sinful life toward you. Please forgive me, and support me steer clear of sinning
once more. I think that your son, Jesus Christ died for my sins, was
resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer. I invite
Jesus to turn out to be the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart
from this day forward. Please send your Holy Spirit to support me obey
You, and to do Your will for the rest of my life. In Jesus’ name I
pray, Amen.”

God’s
Absolutely free Present!

Ephesians
two:eight-9 (NIV) says
For
it is by grace you have been saved, by way of faith—and this is not
from yourselves, it is the present of God—not by performs, so that no 1
can boast.”

Place
your comprehensive self-confidence in Jesus Christ and you can be assured that
you are saved!

If
you have prayed this prayer, welcome to the
Loved ones
Of God
. We encourage you
to obtain and frequently attend a
Bible
Believing, Bible Teaching Church

exactly where you can be discipled to develop in the Lord and have fellowship
with other believers.

Finish
Of Post

SEE
OTHER Advantageous POSTS

AND SHARE

If
this post has been a blessing or advantageous in any way, we would
appreciate your comments and your sharing it with other people. Thanks and
God Bless.