Michael Ruse was a comprehensive treat as a guest. He is an insightful, energetic, and humorous conversation companion. On best of that, as a philosopher of science, Dr. Ruse brings a career’s worth of insights into the present state of the religion and science conversation. I have really a bit of gratitude that Dr. Ruse took his time to join the podcast. Through the podcast we talk about:
- the altering shape of the partnership involving Religion – Science
- the battle more than Creationism
- is there a objective?
- the which means of life
- the dilemma of holism
- evil, violence, and the dilemma of war
- the New Atheism as a Secular Religion
- moving beyond original sin
- developing up Quaker throughout war
Michael Ruse is Lucyle T. Werkmeister Professor of Philosophy and Director of the System in the History and Philosophy of Science at Florida State University. He’s a British-born Canadian philosopher of science who specializes in the philosophy of biology and performs on the partnership involving science and religion, the creation–evolution controversy, and the demarcation dilemma inside science.
Books from Dr. Ruse