“I the LORD do not modify.” Malachi three:six
Not too long ago we decided to downsize and reluctantly listed our home on the true estate marketplace. So for the previous month we have been sorting via every little thing: cupboards, closets, shelves, drawers, storage rooms, the garage and barns. Sorting via forty-seven years of stuff and lots of, lots of valuable memories.
Every little thing has changed -except God.
• Our youngsters have grown and left household. They all have their personal amazing families now.
• Our household address has changed numerous instances.
• Friends modify but God often supplies new valuable pals.
• Careers modify and our responsibilities modify.
• With moving, we have changed churches numerous instances. And pastors move to a different church.
• Hobbies modify with age.
• Our bodies modify – our appears modify.
But God does not modify!
What a safe feeling to know that though our lives and situations preserve altering, God is often the identical. He under no circumstances leaves us or forsakes us. He often leads, guides and protects us. He under no circumstances gets old, tired or challenging of hearing. He under no circumstances gets sick. Not only does He not modify, He is often present. He is often faithful. His like endures forever. Our God is remarkable!
Father, what a comfort You are. Realizing You suggests safety and peace. Thank You, thank You! Amen.
By Katherine Kehler
Applied by Permission
Comments: If you do not see our response type, please go to https://thoughts-about-god.com/weblog/katherine-kehler_under no circumstances-modifications/
Discover additional about understanding Jesus at: http://thoughts-about-god.com/4-laws/
Adhere to Us On: