The Lion and the Lamb each refer to Jesus Christ. He is each the conquering Lion of the tribe of Judah and the Lamb who was slain. The Lion and the Lamb are descriptions of two elements of the nature of Christ. As the Lion of Judah, He fulfills the prophecy of Genesis 49:9 and is the Messiah who would come from the tribe of Judah. As the Lamb of God, He is the fantastic and ultimate sacrifice for sin.
In this cute Bible craft, we are making a lion and a lamb out of paper plates to show the two unique sides of Jesus.
“The Lion and the Lamb” Bible Craft & The two sides of Jesus
Note: If you can not match these colors, just use what is readily available, which includes brown paper bags!
– two paper plates per kid
– 1 piece of yellow building paper reduce into strips
– 1 piece of white building paper reduce into strips
– 1 (6Ã—6 inch) square of brown building paper per kid
– 1 (6Ã—6 inch) square of black building paper per kid
– 1 scrap piece of yellow building paper per kid
– 1 scrap piece of white building paper per kid
– 1 scrap piece of pink building paper per kid
– 1 Pencil, marker or crayon per kid
– Crayons (black, blue, white)
– Popsicle Sticks
Guidelines for the Lion
1. Draw a brown heart on brown building paper and reduce it out.
two. Reduce out yellow circles for the eyes.
three. Glue and draw facial characteristics as shown in image.
four. Reduce strips of yellow building paper for the mane. You can curl the strips of paper by drawing the paper more than one particular blade of scissors. (Parents can do this if kids are as well young for this step).
five. Glue face to paper plate
six. Glue a popsicle stick to the back of plate to use as a deal with.
Guidelines for the Lamb
1. Do the exact same as above except use white paper and develop the eyes and nose to be unique from the lion’s.
You may possibly also be interested in these other Lion and Lamb Bible craft and activity ideas!
Hunting for additional Bible craft concepts? Then be certain to verify out our Bible Crafts location! And do not neglect to Turn into a Fan on Facebook, Follow Us on Twitter and Come Hangout with Us on Google+!
Linking up at: A Mama’s Story, What Joy Is Mine, Nourishing Joy, savvysouthernstyle.net, wholeheartedhome.com, flusterbuster.com, thelifeofjenniferdawn.com, thenewlywedpilgrimage.com, w2wministries.org, theturquoisehome.com, jannolson.blogspot.com, serenitynowblog.com, shabbynest.blogspot.com, simplelifemom.com, chiconashoestringdecorating.blogspot.com, Straightforward Saturdays Weblog Hop, madefrompinterest.net, flamingotoes.com, The Sunday Showcase, lifeonlakeshoredrive.com, Build With Joy, A Blossoming Life, A Pinch of Joy, Uncommon Styles, homestoriesatoz.com, Coastal Charm, The Scoop, A Stroll Via Life, Among Naps on the Porch, Fine Craft Guild